Amphore Prize Promotion Terms And Conditions
Our items are made fresh & are usually delivered chilled. This means that we are restricted to prize delivery locations that are our current stockists or reachable by same-day courier. We'll be flexible re times for delivery &/or pick-up of prizes. Please see our 'where to buy' page for stockists and the 'Delivery of prizes' section below. In any case, - Good luck to everyone.
'Coupon' & 'Non-Coupon' Prize Promotions - T & Cs
- Acceptance: By entering any Amphore competition all entrants confirms that they have read these terms and accepts the competition terms & conditions without reservation.
- Importantly: Entrants for the coupon entry competition must keep & present the gold sticker at the point of purchase to claim a prize. Winners are invited to allow a photo for a social media posting. Entrants for the non-coupon competition must, at least, share the social media post/ad. Where post allow, entrants must share, like & comment on the post/ad.
How to enter: Sms the unique coupon number found on the item (see gold sticker). Non-coupon entries may be entered via the entry web-page linked in the social media post/ad. Any subsequent/multiple entries will be disregarded/disqualified for selection of winners.
- Entry acknowledgement: Entries will generate an auto-reply with a time-stamp.
- Eligible Entrants: Coupon entrants must be the a purchaser of an Amphore item which has an attached with a coupon number. Non-coupon entrants must enter via the link on social media posts. Entrants must not be employees nor family of Amphore employees nor non-residents of Australia. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older & be residents of the state in which they purchased the item bearing the entry coupon.
- IG & FB reminder: These Ts & Cs apply to non-coupon entrants entering the Instagram / Facebook competition.
- Prize bundles: Prizes are as shown on the 'Amphore Prize Promotions Web-Page'.
- Reimbursement: No entrant may claim or induce a reimbursement for any expense related to the “Gen-Food” competition. This includes winners & non-winners.
- Announcing winners: winners will be contacted by sms. The sms entry with it's time/date stamp (but without personal details) may be posted to online social media. Winners must respond by sms with a nickname (or a first name) for social media posts, a photo of the gold sticker having the winning coupon number.
- Claiming a prize: Winners are contacted & must reply prior to delivery being arranged. The gold sticker with coupon number must be presented at the point of purchase to claim a prize. Winners are requested to allow a photo for a social media posting.
- Available prizes: The gold-stickers (for coupon entries) indicate the pack-size of the item for the major prizes & the chances of winning. For example, "twin-packs of the purchased item with a 1 in 40 chance of winning. Details are on the Amphore website for coupon winners. For non-coupon entrants, the prize details are found via the entry page linked on social media posts. Prize-packs for non-coupon winners contain less items & less value than those for coupon winners.
- Choosing Winners: Entries are classified by place of purchase (if supplied by an entrant) & every 40th purchase from a classification wins. Where there is no place detail then an entry goes into a general pool where every 40th entry wins.
- Delivery of prizes: Prizes will be delivered to the place of purchase and a notification sent to the store manager detailing the winner's name as given above. Where there is no place of purchase (web-site sale or insta/facebook entries) then the prize will be delivered to the Amphore stockist nearest to the winner (as listed on the amphore web-site) or to an agreed health-food store within the greater Sydney area (GSA) or with the next online order by the winner (where no stockist or GSA store exists). The winner will be notified re the delivery date & location.
- Time limits for winners: Winners must acknowledge acceptance within 28 days of notification AND they must attend the delivery location within 7 days of the prize delivery date (sent to winners by sms).
- Competition duration/entry roll-over: The competitions are ongoing throughout each month. At the end of each month any entries after the last winners entry will be included (rolled-over) into the next month's competition. But, no entry is valid if it is entered after the best before date of the item.
- Rights re disqualification & competition queries: Amphore is to be the sole arbiter of any disputes & it’s decision is final. Correspondence from entrants may not be answered immediately.
- Intellectual property: Entrants warrants that they have the rights necessary to provide the intellectual property needed to participate in the competition. Further, the entrant consents to any act or omission by the entrant which is an infringement of their rights.
- Right: These terms & conditions do not negate any statutory or common law rights available to the competition promoter.
- Disputes: Any dispute concerning the administration or award of prizes shall be determined solely by the competition promoter (Amphore P/L) whose decision shall be final in any such matter. Correspondence shall be at the discretion of the promoter.