Skip to content
Gen-Food Competition - NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37702
- By entering this competition all entrants accept the competition terms & conditions without reservation, and without modification.
- Importantly: The neck-tag & gold sticker with coupon number must be kept & presented at the point of purchase to claim a prize. Winners are requested to allow a photo for a social media posting.
- How to enter: Email the unique coupon number found on the item’s “neck-tag” to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only the first email with a coupon number will be valid. Please enter only once, subsequent multiple entries will be disregarded/disqualified for selection of winners.
- Entry acknowledgement: Entries will generate an auto-reply email receipt with a date/time stamp.
- Eligible Entrants: Entrants must be a purchaser of an Amphore item which has a item tag attached with a coupon number and whom are neither employees nor family of employees nor non-residents of Australia. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older & be residents of the state in which they purchased the item bearing the entry coupon.
- Acceptance of Ts & Cs: By emailing a coupon the entrant has agreed to the terms & conditions of the competition
- Reimbursement: No entrant may claim or induce a reimbursement for any expense related to the “Gen-Food” competition. This includes winners & non-winners.
- Claiming a prize: The neck-tag & gold sticker with coupon number must be presented at the point of purchase to claim a prize. Winners are requested to allow a photo for a social media posting.
- Announcing winners: winners will be contacted by email. The email entry with it's time/date stamp may be posted to online social media. Winners must respond by emailing a nickname (or a first name) for social media posts, a photo of the bottle tag & the gold sticker having the wining coupon number.
- Available prizes: Neck tags indicate that value-packs of the item purchased will be the major prizes. There are 4-packs of the purchased item as prizes (1 in 50 chance of winning). There are minor prizes of 1-packs of Cocomilk Kefir & 1-packs of Mulled Spice Kombucha (1 in 50 chance of winning). Winners may request substitution of web-site items of same or lower value. Announcement emails will detail substitutions.
- Choosing Winners: Winners are chosen by order of valid entry. Overall there will be a 1 in 25 chance to win a prize.
- Winners who receive their prizes may re-enter their coupon for the competition by emailing a thankyou note with a nickname signature & with the reason that they purchased the Amphore item used for competition entry. This note may be used for social media with all personal details removed except the nickname.
- Delivery of prize: Prizes will be delivered to the place of purchase and a notification sent to the manager.
- Time limits for winners: Winners must acknowledge acceptance within 28 days of notification AND they must attend their place of purchase within 7 days of the prize delivery date (sent to winners email address).
- Competition duration: The competition starts at 6am 1st September 2019 and ends at 6pm 31st July
- Rights re disqualification & competition queries: Amphore is to be the sole arbiter of any disputes & it’s decision is final. Any correspondence from entrants may not be answered immediately.
- Intellectual property: Entrants warrants that they have the rights necessary to provide the intellectual property needed to participate in the competition. Further, the entrant consents to any act or omission by the entrant which is an infringement of their rights.
- These terms & conditions do not negate any statutory or common law rights available to the competition promoter.
Any dispute concerning the administration or award of prizes shall be determined solely by the competition promoter (Amphore P/L) whose decision shall be final in any such matter. Correspondence shall be at the discretion of the promoter.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection